But, switching to natural deodorants is a challenge for so many of us that I wanted to write more about it. Our body and pits are re-adapting when we switch from antiperspirants to natural deodorants and work differently.
Few things I learned along the way.
- It takes time to find the right natural deodorants and there is a detox period.
- If you have been going back and forth between natural deodorants and antiperspirants, it is ok. Cut you some slack; the process is not easy.
- You might smell when transitioning to natural deodorants; that is part of the process and there are ways to help it.
- It could take up to few weeks for your armpits to rebalance their ecosystem.
- Natural deodorant does not work like antiperspirants; you will sweat. If you want to use natural deodorants, you need to be ok with that; Sweating helps us cool down naturally
- If you have sensitive skin or If you notice a discoloration or a rash under your armpit, you might be allergic to baking soda; baking soda free natural deodorant are your friends
- Baking soda is one of the most effective ingredients in natural deodorant that keeps body odor away
My top pick of natural deodorants that actually work
3 Baking Soda Deodorants
- Green Tidings natural deodorants
- Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant
- LAVANILA -The Healthy Deodorant - Sport Luxe
3 Baking Soda -Free Natural Deodorants
If you have been trying to switch to natural deodorants and it is not working, it might actually be you. You see, there is a method to switching to natural deodorants. It took me a while to transition to natural deodorants and it was all on me. But there is a way to smoothly switching to natural deodorants; Once, I found it out; it worked out great.
This is what I just did not know it.
- I did not know how to use natural ways to keep my body odor away.
- I did not know that there was a detox period and how to shorten it
- I did not know that I should use specific fabrics during my transition phase
- I did not know that my diet could affect my transition
Download my "Guide to Switching To Natural Deodorants - The Simple Way" here!