Easy Sauerkraut Recipe!
All you need is :
• 1/2 Green cabbage
• 2 tsp of salt
How to Make Sauerkraut?
- Mix the shredded cabbage and the salt
- And massage the cabbage for 5 minutes you will see it get some liquid out naturally.
- Transfer into a jar
- Press the cabbage down under the liquid
- Make sure the cabbage is submerged
- Put something on top to maintain the cabbage submerged.
- Cover the top with some cheese clothes. Air should be able to go through the top.
- Taste 3 days after and make sure the cabbage is still submerged.
- Leave it rest for a week.
- Cover with a lid and put in the refrigerator.