Now, I have a minimalist skin care routine to keep my skin glowing and healthy during summer.
Minimalist Natural Skin Care Routine
1) I found that if I wanted to have a minimalist skin care routine, I need decongested pores so that the few products I used can really be effective and get in my skin instead of seating on top of my skin. Exfoliation is your BFF with a minimalist natural skin care.
2) Multi-taskers are my best friends
What type of natural products worked for my minimalist skin care?
The most effective products: deep cleanse my pores, exfoliate and nourish your skin, and deeply moisturize my skin. I found natural multi-taskers that help with all of these this. They are all natural and super effective.
1) Gently cleanse my skin with Osmia Organic black clay facial soap. I use this soap as a makeup remover and cleanser. I love because it leaves my skin perfectly clean without any drying sensation. My skin feels so nourished and soft after I used this soap.
2) Apply Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum to add more antioxidant to my skincare routine
Now that my pores are open and clear, I use this antioxidant serum to fight aging signs. They used a fruit stem cells and vitamin C infused with antioxidant-rich organic white grape juice, and organic Jojoba Seed Oil. This serum gives me a plump skin.
3) For eye cream, I love the 100% pure coffee eye cream. This eye cream deal with my dark circles and puffiness.
4) Add a Tinted Moisturizer SPF – My favorite is the Jane Iredale - Glow Time® Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream. This is a super multi-tasker; this BB cream is an all-in-one moisturizer, foundation, and SPF. I provide great coverage and is super moisturizing.
Once or twice a week, I do these other skin care layering steps
*After using my cleanser I exfoliate and mask my skin at the same time with One Loves Organics – Brand New Day Scrub & Mask
This step is to deeply cleanse my pores, brighten my complexion, and get a bay-soft skin. This ingredients in this multi-tasker include organic sweet pea flour, pineapple enzymes and mineral rich kaolin clay. All these ingredients work great to remove impurities and clarify the skin.
*For eye cream, I also use 100% pure Bright Eye Mask for brighten my undereyes after long nights
Do you have a minimal natural skin care routine? Let me know!